Quoting the words of Mark Twain, “Clothes make the man; naked people have little to no influence on the society”. I have listed some of the most glamorous, most luxurious brands in the world. These brands are known for their hard work and for providing us with premium quality clothing and other products as well. Only a small percentage of the world’s population can afford to purchase products from these brands. The list is in no specific order.
- Armani is an Italian brand that was started by Giorgio Armani in the year 1975. If you glance at someone and see that they are wearing Armani products, then you know that they belong to the premium part of society. Giorgio had worked with several Italian brands before starting Armani.
- Gucci has indeed been at the forefront of the industry for almost 100 years. This is also an Italian brand which was founded by Guccio Gucci in the year 1920. They opened their first store in the year 1921. Guccio was an immigrant who worked in a hotel in Paris where he was first fascinated by premium handbags that the customers would bring in. Gucci now makes high-end products, bags, shoes, clothes and perfumes are a few, to begin with.
- Louis Vuitton is indeed one of the most famous names in the fashion industry. This French fashion house was initially started in the year 1854. The company produces leather goods, sunglasses, handbags, luxury clothing, watches and jewelry as well. Many celebrities have stated that they love Louis Vuitton.
- Chanel has been associated with the premium and luxury fashion part of the industry for more than a hundred years. Coco Chanel founded this company in the year 1909 in the beautiful city of Paris. They first launched perfumes and the Chanel suit.
- Hermes is a French luxury manufacturer which was founded in the year 1837 by the legendary Thierry Hermes, and it is still in control by the Hermes family. It also specializes in making high-end leather bags, perfumes, timepieces, home furnishing products and jewelry as well.
- Prada is a fashion brand which was started by Mario Prada in Milan, Italy in the year 1913. It has been successful for well over a century and shows no signs of slowing down. They make sunglasses, leather bags, etc. They have over 600 fashion boutiques all across the globe. They have an annual revenue of 4 billion dollars.b
- Ralph Lauren is known for its perfume, polo shirts and other high fashion accessories. Ralph Lauren founded it in the year 1971. He designed clothing for many sporting events such as the Olympics, Wimbledon, etc.